When it comes to flat eyelashes, there are often two distinguishable types and shapes that are commonly used – these are rhomboid (or otherwise known as cashmere) and ellipse. There are distinguishable features between the two to assist in defining which shape is which.
- Strong, deep black colour
- Shiny, satin finish rather than matte
- Soft and silky touch
- Flattened shape allowing you to provide a more saturated eyelash set
- Diamond shape lashes giving a fuller lash effect
- Recommended exclusively for 1D eyelash extension
- Can be built on any type of natural lashes without weighing them down