Brow Lamination Online Training
The brow lamination process makes it possible to guide even the unruliest hair to the “right” direction. Today, this is the longest lasting (non-tattoo based) brow shaping technique that allows you to offer your customers neat brows with fixed direction, lasting for weeks. It guarantees a fuller and smarter appearance something that many woman and more and more men wish to achieve.
Learn this new technique with our online training!
What is included in the online training package?
- A PDF handbook introducing the Best Brows Pro lamination technique and the theoretical background.
- A video explaining the brow lamination technique step by step.
- Certificate of the completion of the training*
What are the benefits of the online training?
- You don’t need to spend time on travelling.
- You can learn from the comfort of your home.
- You can learn at your own pace.
- You can practice as much as you need, using the handbook and the video.
- You can go through the training whenever you wish and whenever you have time – you don’t need to adapt your schedule, so learning will not affect the time you spend with clients.
- Plus, if you participate in our training, you will get 10% discount from your first purchase of the Best Brows Pro brow lamination tools using the LAMINALAS10 discount code at checkout.
How will you get the training?
After purchasing the training in our webshop, and the fee have arrived to us, log in to your personal account on the website and click the “My online trainings” tab to see the handbook and the step by step video. (Depending on the payment method, processing may take 1-2 working days.)
To access the online training, you need to log in to the webshop as a registered user!
Important! If you pay by credit card, you are not allowed to cancel your order, as upon finalizing the payment, the training will be immediately available.
*To get the certificate, all you need to do is to send us an email to email@example.com with images of 2 models, each before and after the styling. When taking the photos, please make sure that the model is facing you, and both eyes and brows are clearly visible.